Come and see Florida's manatees!
Every winter West Indian manatees take up residence in Florida’s warm waters. One of the best places to view them during winter months is at Blue Spring State Park in Volusia County. We will start our Manatee Tour in the quaint college town of DeLand, Florida, which can be easily accessed from Orlando and from Daytona and other coastal towns. And don’t forget that to and from the manatee viewing we will be pedaling around beautiful Volusia County on E-bikes! After the tour you will be within walking distance to downtown DeLand’s great restaurants, wine rooms, microbrewery, and shopping.
- 3 hours | 17 miles | $59
- 10:00 a.m. to 1:00 p.m.
- Begins and ends in downtown DeLand
- 17-mile guided ELECTRIC bike tour
- Manatee viewing at Blue Spring State Park
- Includes park entrance fee
- Includes E-bike and helmet
- Water and snacks provided
- Offered seasonally: November to March